- RAIN! For half of the week. I loved it.
- Dark chocolate mochas.
- My nephew’s first hockey game.
- Reminiscing about college and one of our fave writing teachers with a coworker!
- A lunch date with my best friend scheduled for tomorrow. It’s been too long!
- Visiting my old hairstylists art studio.
- New jewelry on the way. (Even if it means Sparkles & Pop is closing.)
- The most supportive parents. They’re wonderful!
- Gingerbread biscotti.
- Starting to feel festive. I think it might be time to start swapping out fall decor for Christmas decor.
I'm Crystal, a storyteller who currently resides in the frozen tundra of Minneapolis with my sweet pup Little One. At Dreams, etc. you can find my musings about attempting (and sometimes failing) to incorporate daily creativity into the bustle, as well as the things and experiences that provide inspiration. I love gloomy weather, live on coffee and tea, and firmly believe in dancing in the rain... and the moonlight. Thanks for stopping by!