- A fun weekend at The Palmer House Hotel with Ghost Stories Ink.
- Holding a book that includes a story that I wrote.
- A fluffy puppy. Little One’s hair is looking Cav-like just in time for the cold weather.
- Signed my first writing contract.
- Had an unexpected chance to ask Mitch Albom a few questions about The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto.
- Finding new ways to curl my hair. I’m loving the beachy waves look right now.
- Finishing two books I really enjoyed.
- Rain! Even though it was cold and there was a lot and I was out in it.
- A redirect on NaNo & a story that I’m really excited about.
- Getting business cards in a day! They’re about the quality that you’d expect, but I wasn’t thinking far enough ahead and wouldn’t have had them in time from my usual source.
I'm Crystal, a storyteller who currently resides in the frozen tundra of Minneapolis with my sweet pup Little One. At Dreams, etc. you can find my musings about attempting (and sometimes failing) to incorporate daily creativity into the bustle, as well as the things and experiences that provide inspiration. I love gloomy weather, live on coffee and tea, and firmly believe in dancing in the rain... and the moonlight. Thanks for stopping by!