Hello! Remember me? Sorry about being a bit of a stranger lately. I don’t even know what I’ve been up to, but I today I realized that I haven’t posted since February and we’re halfway through March already.
- Send The Porcelain Doll to my beta readers. I was hoping to have this done at the beginning of the month but editing has been slower than I expected and I’ve been making changes that I know are making the novel stronger so I’m okay with the fact that it isn’t out yet. But I am close to sending it out!
- Write 5,000 words for Untitled I. I was going to make this higher, but I don’t want to main focus to be The Porcelain Doll. If I’m able to do more than the 5,000 I definitely will!
- Cracked Up to Be, by Courtney Summers
- Out of the Easy, by Ruta Sepetys
- The Ruining, by Anna Collomore
- Hysteria, by Megan Miranda
- Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains), by Laurie Boyle Crompton
- The Painted Girls, by Cathy Marie Buchanan