Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I spent my weekend trying to warm up after a freezing week! It’s days like these that I think back to the hot season in Senegal and remind myself that I actually am more uncomfortable in heat than I am in frigid temperatures. I just wish we had some fun snow to go with it, because we really haven’t had much snow that you can play with. Little One has enjoyed some of the snow we received recently, though.
I also spent some time with my niece. We had a girl’s night this weekend, so I introduced her to Clue and after that we watched the first Harry Potter movie. She’s also an artist, a writer and a bookworm, so we spent time doing all of those things as well. It was a lot of fun, as it always is.
As you may have noticed, I changed the title of my weekly wishes posts this month, because I don’t do them weekly anymore and I thought this would fit more, but now I can never find the post when I’m looking for it. My eye automatically looks for a couple of “w’s”!
Let’s check-in on my goals for February:
1. Continue to work on “M” novel. My new goal is 600 words a day. I have a little bit of catching up to do by the week, but I’m making good progress on this.
2. Work on a writing prompt. I already finished this prompt and have come up with one for March.
3. Work on four drawings/paintings. I’m almost done! A night of art with my niece was really helpful with this one.
4. Try four new recipes: one baking and three other. I haven’t tried new recipes yet, but I have them planned out.
5. Try a floral arrangement. I have a week to figure this one out. I still need to find out where I’m able to buy individual flowers.
6. Workout three times a week. I’ve been easing into this one, which is often how I start working on new goals. Last week was the first week of that I got three workouts in (woo-hoo!), but I was slowly adding workouts into my weeks in February.
How are your goals for February going?
// Linking up with Melyssa from The Nectar Collective for Weekly Wishes.
>> Follow me on: Bloglovin’ // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook
These are great goals. Trying 4 new recipes sounds like a real challenge for me lol I'm so boring when it comes to my cooking. I do want to get more creative though, so maybe a goal like that would be good for me. 🙂
Two of my main goals this week are 1. Pay more attention to my blog 2. Wake up earlier