I feel like the title for this post could be much simpler, but I wanted to stay away from calling this a “TBR” because whenever I post a TBR list I end up reading everything but the books on the list. I was also going to talk about books to read this spring and then I realized that we will officially be leaving spring behind and entering my least favorite season in less than a year. So, without further ado, here are five books that I want to read this spring/summer.
1. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen: this is her new release this year and I’ve been looking forward to this one for awhile. She’s been retweeting quotes that people post on Twitter and I can’t wait to dig in!
2. The Moon & More by Sarah Dessen: this one has mixed reviews, but I think it sounds really interesting and the cover is beautiful!
3. Snow White Must Die by Nele Neuhaus: I’ve been talking about this one for awhile and I’ve already started it, but I haven’t finished it yet. This one requires a greater attention span than what I’ve had recently, so I put it down for a little while, but I’m so excited to pick this up again, because I was really enjoying it!
4. Lockdown: Escape From the Furnace by Alexander Gordon Smith: a coworker and I started a book club and we’re alternating who gets to pick the book. The first book that we read was an economics book (that I’ll be talking about soon) and for the next round I chose Lockdown. I’m excited to start this one! As you can see, this is a library book. During the spring and summer I try to use the library a little bit more.
5. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella: this was sent to me by the publisher and I was so excited to find out that she’s coming out with a YA novel! I love her books, so I’m excited to see what she does with one of my favorite genres.
// Vote for the book club pick for June!