I whipped out my In the Light palette from Stila again to share another neutral look that I think is perfect for the office or any other time that you’d like to rock a neutral eye look.
I should have taken pictures of this look earlier in the day because I had been wearing this for about eight hours when I took these and it’s definitely showing some wear. Next time I’ll be sure to take pictures right away!
1. Prime the eyelids. (I used MAC Rubenesque)
2. Apply Bliss to the crease of the eye.
3. Pat Sunset on the outer half of the eyelid.
4. Apply Kitten to the inner half the eyelid. I also swipe this onto Sunset a bit right in the middle and blend it out.
5. Apply Sandstone to the outer corner of the eye and draw it into the crease a little. Blend it all together.
6. Highlight the brow bone with Bare.
7. Apply eyeliner. I used a liquid liner for the top lash line and didn’t put anything on the water line, though I have used Roach by Urban Decay on the water line.
8. Apply mascara.
And you’re done!
Note: I purchased all of the products listed in this post.