It has been a busy couple of days! I’ve been glued to my computer getting work done and have had a constant puppy companion with Wolf or Little One by my side at all times–sometimes both at once. I think my eyes are ready for a break from the computer, so I’ll try to keep the post short today. I’m sorry for the blurry picture above, but I thought it was adorable. My niece has been teaching crotchety old Wolf new tricks, including jumping through a hula hoop. It’s adorable!
It’s time for Weekly Wishes. Last week I wanted to:
1. Finish NaNoWriMo strong. I didn’t make it to 50,000 words. I actually don’t know my word count yet because I got a lot of writing done over the week, but it’s all in a notebook.
2. I walked around the skyway during break a few times throughout the week, but I didn’t actually get a decent workout in. I’ve been falling behind on some other housework since starting my workout schedule and I wanted to get caught up on that.
3. Get some work done on a web project. I accomplished this!
This week I would like to:
1. Get back into a workout schedule.
2. Read a couple of books. As I mentioned yesterday, I’ve been reading (and studying) a lot of verse novels recently and have been enjoying books by Sonya Sones.
3. Work on tricks with Little One. My niece was doing tricks with Wolf and Little One tonight and I realized that it’s been a few weeks since I’ve worked on tricks with her.