We only have one more week before Christmas week arrives and I have so much to do. I’m a little overwhelmed with it all, but I’m sure by the end of the week I’ll feel a bit more relaxed about everything. Right now I’m looking at a long to-do list and a night filled with my last trip of the year to the hair salon.
Speaking of hair, ever have those days where you try to do something with your hair and it doesn’t really turn out right so it looks like you just can’t do hair, even if it was intentional? That was my hair today.
I was incredibly busy last week and still somehow managed to accomplish only half of the items on my Weekly Wishes last week, if that!
1. Put Christmas decorations up. I did that! It’s finally festive around here.
2. Clear off my work table. I did this too and it’s nice to actually be able to see it.
3. Work on sketches for my online Fashion Drawing class. Unfortunately, I didn’t get around to this. I was really hoping to, though.
4. Workout at least four days a week. Nope! I only got one workout in.
5. Read a couple of books. I have read one and a half. Hopefully I’ll be able to read the other half tonight.
This week I would like to:
1. Finish editing my novel and start reading a chapter a day out loud.
2. Bake biscotti for the cookie potluck at work. Can’t forget to do this!
3. Workout at least four days this week. Non-negotiable.
4. Have everything ready in time to have the carpets cleaned.
The photo prompt for the week was love and I worked with a photo of baking ingredients because if I decide to bake for you it probably means that I think you’re kinda special. So, all of the people who have I baked for can feel special now. 🙂
I’m not sure I will do a check in next week. I won’t be putting up a Weekly Wishes post because it will be a busy week with family in town and all kinds of celebrations. I also have the week off so I’d like to take a moment to relax. But maybe I’ll slip in a check-in post at some point.
What are your goals for the week? Link up with Melyssa at The Nectar Collective to share with everyone else!