I don’t actually have a bucket list. I don’t know why, but I’ve never actually liked the idea of them and have always “rebelled” against making one, if you can rebel against writing a list. 🙂 I’ve always felt pressured by the idea of a bucket list, like if I put something on the list I have to be actively working toward it all. So instead, I have a dream list to share; things that I would like to do one day. A bucket list, under a different name.
- Successfully publish a novel. Well, more than one, preferably. So, successfully publish novels.
- Go to Iceland and Norway. A blogger that I follow on Snapchat just went to Iceland, a YouTuber that I follow is in Norway, and a friend of mine just started posting pictures from Iceland on Facebook. I’m so close to finding a hostel and booking flights. I’ve always thought that I’d combine both countries into one trip, but I’d also go to them separately.
- Finish my musical masterpiece. Maybe this should say start. I’d like to start my musical masterpiece, but I’d also like to finish it, so we’ll just discuss the end product.
- Go on an Alaskan cruise.
- Learn how to play the steel drums. One day I will be able to play “Under the Sea” on them!
- Spend a week (at least) in Santorini.
- Be conversational (at least) in French. And go back to Senegal.
- Visit a vineyard for a celebration to end the harvest.
- Throw the epic Halloween party of my dreams.
- Attend a Harry Connick Jr. Christmas concert. Any concert of his, really, but definitely a Christmas one.
I want to go to Ireland and Hawaii! Always dreamed of going to both! 🙂
I also have been itching to write a novel, but not ready for that yet. I will continue reading and writing until I get there.
Oh, his Christmas concerts must be magical!
What a great list. I too have never written a bucket list, but have experienced the power of writing goals down. It makes me wonder why I don’t do it more often! Vague things for my dream lost are – travel more, write more, so things that challenge me physically. Thanks for getting me thinking!
Great list! I’ve always wanted to go to Iceland too! I love all your travel destinations 🙂
I just started researching all the events going on for harvest weekend, there’s so many choices I don’t know what -not- to do!
I am loving your list! I think this is such a fun link up 🙂
There are some really amazing deals to Iceland + Norway through Wow air. We’ve been stalking them for a little bit because I would love to visit those countries too!!
Autumn @ Stay gold Autumn
I dream of an Alaskan Cruise too! And I have always had a dream that I would be on the subway (even though there are no subways where I live) and be sitting next to someone who happens to be reading my published novel (even though I haven’t published a novel).
Got some work to do I think 🙂
Lovely list. Iceland would be on mine too. It’s interesting how most of your dream List going to specific places and not like saying travel the world! Being specific makes it more actionable I feel.
I love this list! I’ve always “thought” about making a list like this but I’ve never actually done it haha. Love your picks – especially the Alaskan cruise!!!
this is great! I also have a dream/bucket list on my blog. Its a lot larger. it is 101 things to do in 1,001 days (2 1/5 years). So far I have completed 4 and got 97 to go! It is so fun, and putting it on your blog makes you accountable! I want to go to Santorini too!!! I am actually planning for next summer. I can’t wait. I hope you get to go as well 🙂 Happy dreaming!
I really want to go to Iceland and Santorini aswell! I love Halloween so I would also love to throw/go to an epic Halloween party 🙂 x
Awesome! Iceland and Norway have been on my “dream” list too! And (this is relatively new for me, but) OMG I’ve been researching cruises to Alaska recently and it looks amazing! I’ve been (not so) secretly planning a trip to do just that! Let me know when you go! ha! What would your epic Halloween party consist of??
Great dream list! I can’t wait to read about each item as you get them accomplished.
I feel the exact same way regarding the dreaded Bucket List. I definitely like Dream List better. 🙂