1. We had snow! It’s starting to melt now but it was here! Little One enjoyed running around in it.
2. I received feedback on my novel from one of my beta readers. Her critique was very helpful and encouraging.
3. I started decorating and it feels so good to start putting things on the walls.
4. I finally hit my stride with NaNoWriMo. I should update my word count on the website one of these days.
5. I have fallen 100% in love with the workout that I’m doing now. More on that soon.
What were some of the highlights of your week? Link up with Lauren Elizabeth to share!
Please please PLEASE send me some of your Minnesota snow. I want to visit Minnesota some day soon!
Once we get more, I will! It's all gone now. But it was really cold this morning. I wasn't expecting it! You should definitely visit Minnesota! If you want to visit at its coldest, wait for January or February.
So glad you've found your NaNo stride. I had kind of a rough start but I feel like I'm really rolling now, which feels amazing.
Oh and where in Minnesota are you from?
Thanks! I'm glad you're rolling with it now too!
I live in Minneapolis.
Nice, I'm across the river in River Falls =-)