1. We had snow! It’s starting to melt now but it was here! Little One enjoyed running around in it.
2. I received feedback on my novel from one of my beta readers. Her critique was very helpful and encouraging.
3. I started decorating and it feels so good to start putting things on the walls.
4. I finally hit my stride with NaNoWriMo. I should update my word count on the website one of these days.
5. I have fallen 100% in love with the workout that I’m doing now. More on that soon.
What were some of the highlights of your week? Link up with Lauren Elizabeth to share!