This is a certain someone’s last day as a one-year-old. *sigh* They grow up so fast!
Have you ever ended a week thinking, “That was a great week!” only to think back and realize that it wasn’t any different than any other week? That was me today. But sometimes–well, all the time, really–you don’t need to do something exciting to make a week great. So, what happened during this great week?
1. I tried a recipe for roasted pumpkin pasta with thyme browned butter sauce that I have been eyeing since she posted it last year for a potluck at work and it turned out to be just as good as I thought it would. It was also quick and easy.
2. Wednesday was my last day of the 30 Day Shred. I had days when I wished I hadn’t decided to do the program, but for the most part I enjoyed it. I took a rest day on Thursday and it was really strange not to schedule my evening around the workout!
3. I finally watched what has aired so far of the current season of Pretty Little Liars. I missed a lot!
4. I put a Halloween bandanna on Little One and it is ADORABLE! She probably wouldn’t have included this on a High Five for Friday post at first, but I think she has gotten used to it. And seriously, she’s adorable in it. It has little skulls and crossbones.
5. ALLEGIANT by Veronica Roth was released this week! I have heard that a lot of people are dissatisfied with the way that she ended the series and I have my theory about what happens. Whether I’m right or wrong, I think I’m going to enjoy the book.
Tell me about your week and link up with Lauren Elizabeth to share with everyone else.