Hello, everyone! Little One on the blog today. What’s shakin’?
I thought that you all might like to know about a few things about the dog behind the blog, so today I’m going to share ten random facts about ME! Let’s just jump right into it.
1. I believe that humans were created to feed pups, pick up our poop and give tummy rubs to Cav’s.
2. Because of this, whenever I see a human I tip right over onto my back.
At least, that’s what my writer thinks, so we’ll let her keep thinking that. 😉
3. Sometimes when I sleep I like to sleep on my back, just in case a human happens to walk past and feel like fulfilling their duty by giving me a tummy rub.
I don’t want to miss out on a tummy rub just for a little snooze!
4. I’m a light sleeper.
If my writer coughs or sneezes I always wake up–even if I’m mid-snore–to make sure she’s still alive. I want to know who to turn to for food and belly rubs.
5. I like to surprise humans by jumping onto their laps when they’re sitting at the table.
They always give me an opening and are always surprised when I’m suddenly sitting on them.
6. If a human leaves the table, I will take their chair.
I mean, I’m a member of the fam too. Why do I have to sit on the floor?
7. My favorite treat is used tissues.
My writer doesn’t like it when I eat those and she always takes them away!
8. I also think books are tasty.
My writer always looks bewildered when I nibble on a corner. I don’t get it! She likes books too.
9. I currently have a few strands of hair that are really long.
The monster didn’t cut off my identity (aka, my hair) evenly the last time my writer took me to the torture chamber (she calls it the “groomer”).
10. I look at someone and huff when I’m frustrated.
Like when someone’s taking away a tasty treat like a tissue or taking me to the torture chamber.
So there you go. Ten random facts about me! Tell me, what are some random facts about you?
Until next time, keep those tails waggin’!
PS – Remember that time my writer was a traitor? Read about it here!
>> Follow my writer (I know, I know… she’s kinda boring, but you might see/hear lots about me!) on: Bloglovin’ // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook