How is it possible that it’s time for another Project 365 update? I triple-checked my calendar when I saw this blog post planned for today. I know I’ve said this a couple of times, but this month I really was concerned that I didn’t take a picture each day. My mind was elsewhere all month long. But, I had all of the pictures and most of them were from my DSLR too! I’ve talked about this briefly before, but I’m playing around with the manual settings on my camera again after one of my lenses stopped auto-focusing. I’m a bit rusty, but I’ve had a lot of fun with it! Of course, there are some iPhone photos in the mix. Maybe in the next round all of the pictures will be from my camera? Probably not, but you never know.
1. It was a blogging day. I can’t even tell you how many pictures I took of bobby pins and I didn’t like any of them.
2. It took awhile for Juice So Good to open once they put their signs up on an open storefront. I wasn’t sure they’d open before I started my new job and moved out of the downtown area, but they did.
3. My parents came downtown to take me out to lunch. I took this photo of the iced tea that my dad and I ordered for an Instagram prompt.
4. Walked into Barnes & Noble planning to look at two books, but they had a big bargain book section so I stocked up.
5. I took the time to go through every book on the table to find one with a decent looking back cover (most of them were splotchy) only to get glitter on it while painting my nails the next day.
6. Pensive puppy.
7. Tired puppy.
8. My wall of dogs at work.
9. Tummy rub?
10. Pulled out an old favorite.
11. Too bad the packaging for this palette is so big and bulky. I really like the colors.
12. We had a visitor. Another fawn joined this one a moment later, but this was the best picture out of all of them. Their mother was nearby keeping an eye on everything too, of course.
13. Day 100 of my chronological Bible reading plan. Look at how dirty my screen is! I probably should have cleaned it before taking a picture.
14. One of my favorite combinations right now: Essie’s Urban Jungle and OPI’s Desperately Seeking Sequins.
15. I love this silhouette!
// January 1 – 15
// January 15 – 31
// May 1 – 15
// May 16 – May 31
// June 1 – June 15
// June 16 – June 30