I saw this from my last Project 365 post and laughed:
“Maybe in the next round all of the pictures will be from my camera? Probably not, but you never know.”
Yeah, that didn’t happen. I went through my camera for the photos and had five. If that, even. I was really concerned that I missed a bunch of days of pictures, but when I looked through my camera I saw pictures for all of the missing days but one.
That’s right. I missed a day. I’m surprised this hasn’t happened already and I’m totally fine with having missed it. I was a little nervous about taking on another Project 365 because the last time I did this I put so much pressure on myself to make sure that I didn’t miss a day that I lost some of my love for photography. It’s one reason why I don’t touch my camera as much as I used to and one of the reasons why I wanted to take on this project: to rediscover my love for photography. So I decided that if I miss a day, it’s okay. The world won’t come to an end just because I didn’t document a day with a picture on my phone and the world doesn’t need more pictures of Little One in one of her two favorite positions: 1) I’m ready for my tummy rub; or 2) Why are you disturbing my slumber? (That’s not to say that you won’t see those pictures anymore, because she’s one of my favorite subjects to take pictures of and those are pretty much her default positions.)
So, anyway, here are the rest of the pictures for July (minus one).
17. An old model made out of matchsticks.
18. Hanging outside with the dogs and outlining a scene in my novel while waiting for my nephew’s birthday dinner to start.
20. My poor pup wasn’t feeling well.
21. I’m ready for my tummy rub whenever you’re ready to give me one.
22. Yes, I’m sitting under the table. Where else would I sit?
23. I can’t stop posting all of the pictures of these guys that I have. I just think they’re so cute!
24. I couldn’t tell if she just thought the remote was comfortable to rest her head on or if she was trying to tell me to stop watching my soaps. It was getting late.
25. A really crappy picture that I retook the next day, because this was really crappy. I don’t know what I was thinking. It was pretty dark in my room and I quickly took the picture so that I could go to bed. But it was also the only picture that I took on the 25th, so it’s here. I bet you’re wishing that I missed two days in this round!
26. I thought that stump looked like a unicorn.
27. It was a weekend of relaxation for all. Sorry this is blurry… it turns out that I didn’t take as many pictures as I thought I did over the weekend and half of them are blurry so I guess it won’t come as too much of a surprise that I pretty much slept all weekend. When my brother and sister-in-law left I rustled up enough energy to crack an eye open and grunt, “Bye.”
28. I really enjoyed my part of the cleanup before we left the cabin: sit with the pup to make sure she doesn’t drop hair all over the floor.
29. Stopped at Target on my way in.