May has been a speedy month. And a bit of a chilly one–not that I’m complaining. I actually really enjoy cooler weather like this, so I have been soaking it up. As I was going through my photos for the first half of the month I realized that it’s been a bit uneventful, but I’ve been reading and working a lot so I’ve been enjoying it.
1. Clearing out the nail polish. I kid you not, I took ten pictures of these bottles from a few different angles and they were all blurry. It was pretty late at night and I had the sudden desire to clean out my nail polish… so I did. This was the best picture of the bunch.
2. These flowers actually lasted a long time.
3. This was from the #fmsphotoaday challenge on Instagram. (I tried it out again this month.) The prompt was “Collection.”
4. I baked some raspberry muffins with white chocolate chips.
5. A manicure and Being Human.
6. Waiting for a tummy rub.
7. My tree.
8. Another for the #fmsphotoaday challenge. The prompt for this was “Blue.”
9. I met my neighbors puppy and she is so adorable! When she walked over to me I knew she was going to grab one of the fringes on my sweater, because Little One always does that. Later I saw Little One sniffing a specific fringe and I was wondering if it was the one the puppy had grabbed. Did she know that I said hi to another dog before I said hi to her after work that day? (Also, apparently I need to clean my lens.)
10. Speaking of Little One, the next few photos are of her trying to communicate the same thing to me: bedtime please?
11. Bedtime please, pt. 2.
12. Bedtime please, pt. 3.
13. Bedtime please, pt. 4.
14. Went out for lunch with a friend and we stopped by Starbucks after, so I had to try an Oprah Chai.
15. I’ve been going on extra walks lately to make sure that Little One gets her daily quota of walking in.