1. It will officially be autumn in two days. Two days!! In my mind, it starts after Labor Day because that’s when school starts, but that doesn’t make it any less exciting when it’s official. I’m so ready for cool days, boots, crunchy leaves, and everything pumpkin.
2. As Little One told you yesterday
, I gave her a bath over the weekend. And flooded my kitchen in the process because I’m talented like that. What she didn’t tell you is that she also got a mini bath this week because she pranced through mud while on a walk and mud really likes to cling to the feathering on her paws and legs. I took her to the groomer last night to have her nails clipped and when I opened the door to the grooming salon she came to a full stop a good distance away from the door. I was able to coax her in but when the groomer tried to take her back she would. not. move. I think it’s safe to say that the puppy is all groomed out.
3. To cheer her up I got her the little toy pictured above. It’s Dracula! The adorableness of this would probably make more sense if I told you that her name is Mina and that I named after the Mina from Dracula. She already started chewing on his ear. Take that Dracula!
4. (Wouldn’t Dracula be the perfect name for a little boy Cav?)
6. (They also have a Hogwarts set of…something, but I can’t find it online so I don’t know what it is.)
7. Is anyone watching Dancing With the Stars? My favorites so far are Amber Riley, who was phenomenal, and Bill Nye, because, well, he’s Bill Nye the Science Guy.
8. (Who else sang his theme song just now?)
9. There was a bee on the bus this morning. A lady shooed it in my direction (thanks) and the brave lady sitting behind me got it off the bus. But she started going after it while it was by my window. You know, where it would sting ME if it was upset. If you missed it last summer, I shared some horrific facts about bees.
Ugh, I shudder just thinking about them.
10. (In case you couldn’t tell, I’m not really a fan of bees.)
How has your week been?