I put Christmas music on my phone last night and listened to Harry Connick Jr. on my way to work this morning. The Christmas season has begun. Now, to put up Christmas decorations. That’s on deck for tonight.
I know this might come as a shock considering I usually talk about how fast the weeks/months go by, but last week? Last week was slooooow! It was a good week, though, especially since my niece (and Goddaughter) turned ten! I feel old. But I’m also excited because every year of watching her grow up has been so much fun and I know that it will continue to be. She’s a special little lady and I’m so grateful that she’s my niece.
Okay, enough of that “I love being an aunt” stuff. It’s time for Weekly Wishes!
This week I decided to start participating in the weekly, themed
participant art. The theme for this week is colorful. I was organizing
my art supplies and felt like playing around with pastels when I pulled
Last week I wanted to:
1) Get back into a workout schedule. I did about half what I usually do so I’m sort of back on track? Not so much? I also tried a new workout last week. It’s a cue-less dance workout and it was a lot of fun! I’ll write a review after I have done it more.
2) Read a couple of books. I read two: What My Girlfriend Doesn’t Know by Sonya Sones, which I absolutely loved. I also read Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt, which I’m still processing. It’s not a light, easy read.
3) Work on tricks with Little One. We didn’t do this every day, but most days we did. She’s such a trooper!
This week I’d like to:
1) Put Christmas decorations up.
2) Clear off my work table.
3) Work on sketches for my online fashion illustration class.
4) Workout at least four days.
5) Read a couple of books.
What are your goals for the week?