Hello, everyone! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I attended a friend’s wedding and spent a lot of time with my niece and nephew watching the Olympics. My niece enjoyed it, my nephew wasn’t too interested. I, of course, loved every minute of the figure skating.
Last week I was hoping for a productive week and it really turned out to be. While I didn’t get in as much writing as I usually like to do, I planned the upcoming scenes so that when I do sit down in front of the computer I won’t spend time staring at a blinking cursor. And I did well with my Weekly Wishes. To recap, last week I wanted to:
1. Clear out two bins and put everything back in place. I did! I actually cleared out three bins.
2. Clear out my inbox. I did this too. I have no unread messages and I moved/deleted most of the messages out of my inbox. Most of the emails left are YouTube notifications that my favorite YouTubers uploaded a video.
3. Work on my drawing. Yes! It doesn’t look like much yet, but I started and can continue to flesh things out this week. I didn’t spend as much time on this because…
…in addition to what I did above, I also reorganized my room. I really needed to go through it again and it feels so good!
This week I would like to:
1. Clear out the three remaining bins. It only took two nights to clear out the three that I did last week, and that’s because I easily get distracted by everything in them. Really, it should only take one night.
2. Start to flesh out my drawing. You know, make everything in it a little more recognizable.
3. Clear off my worktable. If I have an open space, I will put stuff on it. Does anyone else have that problem?
4. Clear out my bookmarks. For the last few months I have literally put everything that I have bookmarked into one folder. I need to sort everything properly.
5. Start to go through my bookshelf. It’s a mess and I’d like to clean it up so that I can actually find things.
What are your goals for the week?