Does anyone else feel a little sad when they announce that the Olympic Games have closed during the closing ceremony? I always let out a little sigh of sadness when I hear those words. I had a lot of fun cheering on all the figure skaters and I watched more of the snowboarding than ever this year. Highlights from the figure skating for me included Carolina Kostner skating to Bolero, Ilinykh and Katsalapov’s dance to Swan Lake and, of course, Davis and White winning gold. I’m looking forward to following the careers of Yulia Lipnitskaya and Gracie Gold in the coming years. If you tuned into the Olympics, what were some of the highlights for you?
As you may have guessed from the above picture, I am in the process of planning an upcoming vacation with a few of my family members. I’ll talk about it in more detail later… possibly after the trip. I think all but one of our plans will be up in the air until we’re actually there. But that part of me that wanted to be a travel agent for a little while can’t help but excited at the thought of creating itineraries and planning the trip.
It’s time for Weekly Wishes! Last week I wanted to:
1. Clear out three remaining bins. I am finishing this up tonight, so it’s not quite done yet, but soon.
2. Start to flesh out my drawing. I didn’t get around to this.
3. Clear out my work table. I did this! Let’s see how long it lasts.
4. Clear out my bookshelves. I did this too.
5. Start to go through my bookshelf. I didn’t do this. I knew when I put this on my to-do list last week that it was a bit ambitious.
This week I would like to:
1. Finish the book I’m currently reading and another one. I’m a little behind on my book reading goal for the year, so it’s time to get caught up.
2. Go through my bookshelf. I should have plenty of time this week to get this done.
3. Flesh out my drawing. Let’s see how much of this I can finish before the end of the month.
What are your goals for the week?