I think I’m coming down with a cold and I didn’t sleep well at all last week. I was feeling rundown by the weekend so I decided to take the opportunity of no plans to relax and get some rest. I’m not feeling 100% yet, but hopefully I will be soon. Little One spent a lot of time by my side. I talked about this on Instagram, but I think she knows when I’m not feeling well and she takes it easy when I need to. She’s the sweetest dog.
Last week I wanted to:
3. Get through two lessons in my hand-lettering class. I didn’t get around to this either. I filled my evenings with other things last week instead.
4. Work on a quick sketch for Minnesota Mermaids. I did a lot of practice sketches to see how I wanted to do things. This week will be about taking the best of my practices and making the final design.
5. Work on a DIY project. This was optional and I didn’t do it. My plan was to do it over the weekend, but I didn’t get the materials beforehand and the last thing I wanted to do this weekend was go shopping.
This week I want to:
1. Read two books. Let’s just keep this one going.
2. Write 7,000 words. As part of my March directive.
3. Get through two lessons in my hand-lettering class. Since I didn’t get to this last week, I’d like to get around to it now.
4. Work on the final design for Minnesota Mermaids. I’m excited to have it done!
5. Work on reorganizing my bookshelf. Since it still looks like it did at the beginning of the month when I started, I really need to finish it.
What are your goals for the week?