I spent the evening yesterday working on blog posts and doing some work around the house (while watching Scandal, of course) so that I can focus on writing, reading and the rest of my weekly wishes throughout the week. I really enjoyed having a couple of weeks to complete my weekly wishes, so I think this is how I’ll do these posts going forward, even though I don’t think I accomplished much more than usual. The last two weeks were busier than I thought they’d be, but they were good weeks and totally worth missing out on a few of the goals that I set.
My goals for the last two weeks were:
1. Read four books. I am finishing the fourth right now.
2. Work on tricks with Little One. Not as much as I was hoping to, but we’ll continue to work on this.
3. Work on a makeup look. Every time I thought about doing this it was after I had taken off my make-up for the day and washed my face. I’m thinking I’ll need to put a note on my bathroom mirror to remind myself to work on this before getting ready for bed.
4. Try out my new workout schedule. Yes and no. I started a new exercise schedule, but I changed it up a bit from what I had originally planned.
5. Locate supplies for a DIY that I’d like to try. Nope. I looked around a little, but I didn’t put a lot of effort into it.
This week I would like to:
1. Write and schedule some posts for my writing blog. I’ve been neglecting it.
2. Work on the makeup look. Let’s try this one again.
3. Read four books. In order to complete my May Directive.
4. Make some more progress on my novel. I’ve been working on it, but my progress has slowed a bit so I’d like to step it up.
What are your weekly wishes?