Hello, everyone! It feels like it has been ages since I wrote a weekly wishes post and I haven’t felt very productive recently, so I’m excited to get back into the swing of things. I think I’m just going to list my goals for the month this week and in two weeks I’ll check in to see how I’m doing and what I have left to do by the end of July.
1. Finish WAIL. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to finish it this month, so I almost left it off the list. With the new job, I expect to be a bit on the tired side when I get home at the end of the day, but I would like to be done with WAIL by the end of the month and, if not, really, really close to being done.
2. Start drafting my next novel. So that I can start it as soon as I finish WAIL.
3. Read eight books. This will include audiobooks.
4. Finish a Skillshare class. I think it’ll be the editorial calendar class.
5. Bake a new recipe. I might try a new cake recipe, because I told my parents I’d bake a cake for an event next month.
6. Start planning some make-up looks. I printed out the face charts, so I need to put them to use.
What are your goals for the next week or month? Link up with Melyssa at The Nectar Collective to share and see what everyone else is working on.